Hello guys, I’ve created this site so I could move my dirty translation projects here, other console related hacks and also some things that’s going around inside my head.
This is just a Translation port from the assets of Vita version to the PS3 version which you could play on CFW PS3, ODE PS3, PS3 inject method and on RPS3 Emulator. Patch is still on beta lot’s of text bug but fully playable up to the end.
Special thanks to Zangetsu who convinced to continue porting at the game, since I’ve already drop the project a year ago (he’s also porting it to French) and Illynir who tested the patch from start to finish.
Mostly all In-game menu, Images and dialogs stuffs
This is compatible with CFW PS3, ODE PS3, PS3 inject method and on RPS3 Emulator
Original 1.03 game update ‘build.psarc’ hash should be: 3fe9dbb1ce8e65df899479bd98474819
Patched 1.03 game update ‘build.psarc’ hash should be: 15411c5088ac82832f5457e7d7b0f8c5
What’s not translated:
Maybe small stuffs I’ve over looked and didn’t noticed
How to install/Patch:
1. run the Japanese game on your CFW PS3 and let it download the 1.03 game update and install.
2. using multiman/FTP/usb go to hdd0:/game/BLJM61311/USRDIR/ and copy build.psarc to your PC
3. patch the 1.03 build.psarc using xdeltaGUI (for easy usage) on your PC
4. copy back build.psarc to hdd0:/game/BLJM61311/USRDIR/ and raplace unpatched file
1. Download the 1.03 game update here.
2. Install it on RPCS3 (File -> Install PKG)
3. Go to dev_hdd0\game\BLJM61311\USRDIR inside your RPCS3 directory.
4. patch the 1.03 build.psarc using xdeltaGUI (for easy usage) on your PC
5. Run game.
*note delete the dev_hdd1\cache\NPJB00765_00 if you’ve played this game in the past on RPCS3 or updated to a newer version of the English patch so it will refresh the cache and any changes mods/mods updates will be reflected on the game and will not load this cache, which is still in Japanese.
Patch: GDRIVE (1.18MB)
Dunno if I could still finish this, so I’ll just leave this here so some may have a look at it and maybe continue to fix the ones I can’t or use this as reference.
pretty much most text and some images of the PC version is ported but a lot on in-game menu text are cut-off, does not fit or overshoot the text window. Dialog seems fine… well most of it anyways. Don’t know how to do eboot mods or disassemble the eboot to know which values to change.
Why vitamin 2.0? can’t find any copy of it whether maidump or the recent nonpdrm, so i’m forced to use this dump.
So yeah, this project is kinda dead now due to technical difficulties or my incompetence on Eboot disassembly / modding for the Vita. For those who are interested in continuing this project i still have some quickbms scripts I’ve made and some documentation on which files are which between the PC and vita version and its G1T image format. Might be helpful on creating better modding / editing tools.
Cant link game here so you just ask google or look on reddit 😉
Here’s a partial dirty translation for Natsuiro High School (BLJS10273) for easy navigation of the game. Been hacking this game since 06/2015, I’ve probably finished most stuffs since mid 2016 aside from dialog and emails. A lot of stuff happened (life), like new projects (PS3/vita) and my cfw ps3 breaking down, and I’m not even a translator to properly translate the dialogs lols, which lead me to set this project aside for many months. Enter 2017 and I decided just to release this as an alpha so others might enjoy this text heavy game. Might pick up this project again if RPCS3 able to emulate this game.
Please do take note that I’m not that an expert in rom-hacking, I can’t read Japanese, and English is not my primary language so some (or many.. i hope not) things might be off or incorrect. But if you are knowledgeable with Japanese or English proofreading and want to correct things or continue and take over the translation, don’t hesitate to contact me, I really need help on this.
For bug reports, just search froid_san or happydance on google send me a PM on those forums you find.
Basically Most In-game menu stuffs and Images like
Freemode (aside Facial expressions)
Whats not translated:
Dialog scripts (including choices)
Maybe small stuffs I’ve over looked and didn’t noticed
This is compatible with ODE and CFW PS3
Delete old game data (if available) before running the patched game
Original base game npg10.cpk hash should be: 8aba1e77972bba7f64086782b69018b3
Patched game npg10.cpk hash should be: 4441c6f4980b26facf6b576eff5796ae
How to patch game [using PC]:
1. Extract the contents of the patch(rar) inside the game directory and overwite the contents of PS3_GAME
2. Enter the game directory and run Patch_npg10.bat
3. After patching you’ll see npg10.cpk and npg10.cpk.orig inside the \PS3_GAME\USRDIR\DSC\Install\
npg10.cpk is the patched file and npg10.cpk.orig is the original file and will be your backup.
Here’s a English translation port patch for Toukiden 2 [PCSG00830] JPN which is compatible with Henkaku enabled consoles. Finally manage to get a hold of a US dump of Toukiden 2 and a 1.06 JPN Game update with the help of Ginkuji and kyu0911. With those files on hand I was able to make a much better translation port unlike with the v0.4c patch.
Bugs that needs fixing:
Some word warp and overshooting text problems on Mitama’s Bio and Inscription Texts
Maybe a few minor word warp and overshooting text problems on other parts that I’ve missed
Very long text exceeding 50 characters gets cut on movie subtitle (I think there’s a few of those)
Inscription Texts are bugged, it displays all text at your first read on the tablet.
1.06 game update
Original base game LINKDATA.BIN hash should be: ce188a3e4f2cdda54d091be120ead4f4
Patched game LINKDATA.BIN hash should be: 57e24e9d69d8884bc5a326b4180486e1
How to patch game [PC]:
1. Backup your game and save
2. Copy the games LINKDATA.BIN to this folder and rename to LINKDATA.BIN.BAK
3. Open/Run xdeltaUI.exe
4. Open patch and select ‘froid_san_v0.8.xdelta’
5. Open source file and select ‘LINKDATA.BIN.BAK’
6. Save your output file as ‘LINKDATA.BIN’
7. Click ‘Patch’ and wait for it to finish
8. Copy the patched LINKDATA.BIN back to your Vita
9. Copy the contents inside the ‘Copy to PCSG00830 and overwrite all’ folder to PCSG00830 folder and overwrite all files
For bug reports, just search froid_san or Happydance on google send me a PM on those forums you find
Ginkuji for the US dump of Toukiden 2
kyu0911 for the 1.06 JPN Game update
YuMe-iD of NGR for some additional DLC
**please include this readme if your gonna reupload this patch somewhere or planning on making a pre-patch upload, so people will know how to properly patch the game or info whats translated, bugs, and stuffs included.
Here’s a partial dirty translation patch for UPPERS! (PCSG00633) for easy navigation of the game. I’ve made this partial translation patch upon a request of a friend and the game seem easy to mod and the game is kindda fun so I went ahead and made this, though I think my friend lost interest with the game since it took me a while to finish this, so I’m sharing this unfinished partial translation for everyone to enjoy. Please do take note that I’m not that an expert in rom-hacking, I can’t read Japanese, and English is not my primary language so some (or many.. i hope not) things might be off or incorrect. But if you are knowledgeable with Japanese or English proofreading and want to correct things or continue and take over the translation, don’t hesitate to contact me and I’ll be glad to help and share the scripts I’ve made.
Most in-game images, all menu text and description, tutorials, shop items, etc
What’s not translated:
Opening FMV, dialog scripts and mission description
Patch File hash:
UPPERS [PCSG00633] partial english translation patch (v0.50 beta) by froid_san.rar
How to install:
[If UPPERS 1.01 is already installed]
1. Please backup you save first
2. copy the contents inside the “PCSG00633_patch” of the “UPPERS [PCSG00633] partial english translation patch (v0.50 beta) by froid_san” folder to the PSV ux0:apps/PCSG00633/ folder via Molecular/Vitashell and exit the app.
3. Play the game
[If UPPERS 1.00 is already installed]
1. Please backup you save first
2. copy the contents inside the “PCSG00633_patch” of the “UPPERS [PCSG00633] partial english translation patch (v0.50 beta) by froid_san” and overwrite the “PCSG00633_patch” of the Uppers v1.01 game update.
3. Copy the PCSG00633_patch to the PSV ux0:/mai/ folder via Molecular/Vitashell and exit the app.
4. Run MaiDumpTool, select “Install patch from folder” and select PCSG00633_patch to install, then will give an error massage and exit the app.
(don’t know why but even when original_patch gave this error)
5. Run Molecular/Vitashell again and move PCSG00633 from the ux0:apps/ to ux0:mai/ and exit the app.
6. Delete the corrupted UPPERS game.
7. Run MaiDumpTool again, select “Install game from folder” and select PCSG00633 to install, this time it will be installed properly and exit the app.
8. Play the game.
[If game is not installed on the PSV]
2. Copy the contents inside the “PCSG00633_patch” of the merged v 1.01 game update and English patch inside the PCSG00633 folder of the UPPERS game (v1.00)
3. Copy the PCSG00633 to the PSV ux0:/mai/ folder via Molecular/Vitashell and exit the app.
4. Run MaiDumpTool, select “Install game from folder” and select PCSG00633 to install, and exit the app.
5. Play the game.
[Old pre release video’s]
Google to find pre patched links
Just resumed translation after the long holiday. Made some correction a friend whos is beta testing pointed out and also found some text needs some fixing. Info about the characters seemed to be injected properly on the Status screen, but looks like the game tips have limitation on character length or max characters used…
This is just a beta English patch to a supposedly partial English patch of
Initial D: Extreme Stage, that I have unfortunately put on hold and stopped
working on since 12/24/2014 due to some issues that I’ve never got hold of
the modified images a friend of mine was working on and got busy with my
other projects. I’m just releasing it now since some might have a use for
it and enjoy the game partially patched even though not completed and wont
just be wasted hiding privately on my pc.
I have not fully bug tested this since 2014 and just made a patch from my last
working backup and tested a bit. There are a lot of version of this game and
this patch is specifically for Initial D: Extreme Stage [BLJM60055]. Not sure
if I’m able to revive this project but I’ll try to have a look again and maybe
port it to the BLJM50053 version with is a much more common version of the
game and also have a IRD useful for verification of the integrity of the files.
How to patch:
Copy the 2d.xdelta, car.xdelta, EBOOT.xdelta, patch.bat and xdelta3.exe
inside your Initial D game directory run patch.bat and wait for it to
finish. Copy your BACKUP folder just in case you failed to make a whole
backup of your game and you can delete 2d.xdelta, car.xdelta, EBOOT.xdelta,
patch.bat and xdelta3.exe inside your Initial D game directory.