Here’s a English translation port patch for Toukiden 2 [PCSG00830] JPN which is compatible with Henkaku enabled consoles. Finally manage to get a hold of a US dump of Toukiden 2 and a 1.06 JPN Game update with the help of Ginkuji and kyu0911. With those files on hand I was able to make a much better translation port unlike with the v0.4c patch.
Bugs that needs fixing:
Some word warp and overshooting text problems on Mitama’s Bio and Inscription Texts
Maybe a few minor word warp and overshooting text problems on other parts that I’ve missed
Very long text exceeding 50 characters gets cut on movie subtitle (I think there’s a few of those)
Inscription Texts are bugged, it displays all text at your first read on the tablet.
1.06 game update
Original base game LINKDATA.BIN hash should be: ce188a3e4f2cdda54d091be120ead4f4
Patched game LINKDATA.BIN hash should be: 57e24e9d69d8884bc5a326b4180486e1
How to patch game [PC]:
1. Backup your game and save
2. Copy the games LINKDATA.BIN to this folder and rename to LINKDATA.BIN.BAK
3. Open/Run xdeltaUI.exe
4. Open patch and select ‘froid_san_v0.8.xdelta’
5. Open source file and select ‘LINKDATA.BIN.BAK’
6. Save your output file as ‘LINKDATA.BIN’
7. Click ‘Patch’ and wait for it to finish
8. Copy the patched LINKDATA.BIN back to your Vita
9. Copy the contents inside the ‘Copy to PCSG00830 and overwrite all’ folder to PCSG00830 folder and overwrite all files
For bug reports, just search froid_san or Happydance on google send me a PM on those forums you find
Ginkuji for the US dump of Toukiden 2
kyu0911 for the 1.06 JPN Game update
YuMe-iD of NGR for some additional DLC
**please include this readme if your gonna reupload this patch somewhere or planning on making a pre-patch upload, so people will know how to properly patch the game or info whats translated, bugs, and stuffs included.