Just did a quick translation port since there are a lot of tools for this game and nobody is working on the Vita version yet.
The game is probably fully translated. It didn’t crash for me on the week of working/testing
on this project and hopefully, there will be no major problems with this release, so enjoy Multiplayer and adhoc play 🙂
Was planning on releasing the 1.0 patch by November and sure it was already done by that time, but life, busy work, the holiday season and lots of ps4 games to play made me forget on releasing this, sorry bout that, hope some of you can still find this patch useful.
What’s done in the v1.0 beta patch: ※ Greetings on online mode ※ Other text/images on online mode ※ Some text/images fixes ※ Some game messages from the eboot ※ 3 Extra Stage DLC translation ※ DLC item translation
What’s done in the v0.9 beta patch: Hopefully ported most English text and images from the PC version to the Vita version that includes… ※ Menu’s images/text ※Story mode ※Arcade mode ※Tutorial ※Online mode ※ad-hoc mode ※Replaced all Japanese voices to English voices from the PC version.
What’s not translated: Very few texts that maybe I’ve missed.
Bugs: ※ Some wrong images sizes (maybe) ※Some Missing/corrupted text (maybe) ※Some miss aligned text
Can’t find the voices of the character select screen so it’s still in Japanese… More precisely I found it, but even though I’ve changed it, still remained in Japanese… so maybe it’s hidden somewhere or compressed inside another file.
1. Install the base game and all DLC first
2. Run/check the un-modded game if it’s running properly (optional)
3. Copy “Repatch and reAddcont” folder to ux0, be sure to have NoNpDrm and rePatch plugin (v3.0) properly installed and working.
4. Copy/Merge “Repatch” folder to ux0 of the English dubbed voice (Optional)
5. Run the game
Notes: ※ Ad-hoc works fine, played a few rounds ※ It seems Online play also works fine regardless account region, played between my HK and JP account, then HK and US account. Though I’ve selected “Not set” region in the option or when asked. ※ Tested on a Slim and Fat 3.68 h-encore and 3.65 Vita TV.
This is a Dirty Partial English translation of the game to help you play the game without understanding Japanese so you could play the game without problems about menus. I’ve made an uncensor/Lewd mod of the game a few months ago and decided to expand my mod to make it a partial English patch. And… maybe spark interest to the game since the English mod is half done now and not far from a full English patch 🙂 The game is not that complicated that you can finish it without knowing the story. There are Walkthroughs out there that will give the gist of what’s happening.
※ All Images that contain text used in menu’s and such
※ All Regular Menu/Navigation Text
What’s NOT translated:
※ All dialog Text and Choices in-between dialogs
※ Messages that appear when you found an underwear on a room
Known bugs that exist even on the base unmodified game:
※ Do not MAX out your Picon’s (Money) to 9,999,999. The Game will crash at the end of the mission when the games awarded you with money you got from the level. 8,999,999 should be fine.
※ Sometimes the game will crash on when you continuously and quickly scroll and select the resident’s costume on “Customize Maiden” (unlocked after finishing the game). Like for example after continuously scrolling and selecting costume for 5 characters on the 6th character you scroll and select costume there is a chance to crash the game. This also happens on the base game without any mods.
Requirements: ※ Hacked Vita (Enso/h-encore) ※ Repatch plugin installed on the Vita ※ NoNpDrm plugin installed on the Vita How to install: 1. Install the Base Game + Game update
2. Copy both readdcont and repatch folder to ux0: via vitashell and refresh live area.
3. Play the game.
※ Be sure to install a rePatch compatibility pack if your Vita is on 3.60
※ The game does not like VSH Menu, normal overclock clock plugins, framecounter. Disable them or add an exception on your tai config file. Or better use a real overclock plugin like LOLIcon overclock plugin since it loads the game fine when enabled.
※ On my 3.60/3.65 Vita TV the DLC sometimes is not detected and will only be detected randomly after a few exiting and running the game. Dunno why but my 3.68 vita fat and slim always detects it. So think for a bit if you want DLC on you Vita TV since the game won’t load your save if the DLC is not detected.
※ If there are major bug’s and you want it to be fixed, contact me and send a screenshot of it or the text before or after the text bug.
This is an English port of the same name on the PC. While the PC version is R18+ the Vita version is family friendly or whatever you call them. So that means some lines are removed or changed between the two version. Nothing Groundbreaking or heavy story, just your run in the mill light-hearted Visual Novel.
All Images that contain text used in menu’s and such
All Regular Text
Known bugs that exist even on the base unmodified game:
Navigating the BGM on music mode seems buggy using the D-pad and you’ll not able to select some BGM.
Use the touch screen to select the BGM’s
– Hacked Vita (Enso/h-encore)
– Repatch plugin installed on the Vita
– NoNpDrm plugin installed on the Vita
– FTP program
– This English patch
How to patch:
1. Using Vitashell browse gro0:app/ (if cart) or ux0:app/ (if a PSN game).
2. Highlight PCSG01084 folder and press Triangle -> then select Open decrypted.
3. Press Select and connect Via FTP.
4. Using your favorite FTP application on the PC,
browse gro0:app/PCSG01084 (if cart) or ux0:app/PCSG01084 (if a PSN game)
5. Copy root.pfs to the PC
6. Patch the decrypted root.pfs using xdelta3
7. Copy root.pfs to ux0:repatch/PCSG01084/root.pfs
8. Play the game.
– Be sure to install a rePatch compatibility pack in your Vita is on 3.60
– If you are having a hard time getting on a specific route, there are a lot of walkthroughs out there or head to fuwanovel.
– If there are major text bug’s and you want it fixed, contact me and send a screenshot of it or the text before or after the text bug.
This game is kinda special to me since it’s the 1st game I’ve translated partially for the vita (Jan 2017) after been translating ps3 games for years. After releasing it, some people show interest in continuing the translation and going full. I gave them the get-go that they can use my original partial translation, but I got recruited as their hacker lols. Now it makes me glad seeing the 1st game I’ve hacked is now in full English, all this is thanks to the help of the UPPERS translation team.
● All including Prologue FMV subtitles
What’s not translated:
● Mission description and credits
What’s new: 0.97 – fixed Character intro text length 0.95 – Initial Full English patch
● You can’t view again the Opening FMV and Prologue FMV on the apartment, but Opening FMV plays fine
normally after loading the game and Prologue FMV also play fine when starting a new game.
● Hacked Vita (Enso/h-encore)
● Repatch plugin installed on the Vita
● NoNpDrm plugin installed on the Vita
How to install:
1. Download/Install UPPERS [NoNpDRM] version downloaded from Pkgj or NPS browser or whatever method you prefer.
2. Download/Install UPPERS game update via Vita live area
3. Copy reAddcont and rePatch to ux0 (Be sure you have latest rePatch v2.71 plugin installed)
4. Play the game.
● If there are major bug’s and you want it to be fixed, contact me and send a screenshot of it or the text
before or after the text bug.
This is just a Translation port from the assets of Vita version to the PS3 version which you could play on CFW PS3, ODE PS3, PS3 inject method and on RPS3 Emulator. Patch is still probably the final version, with super minor bugs. Okay this time I got the chance to finally played the game (for 6 times) and see all the bugs myself and hopefully fixed all of it. played and finished the game 6 times during testing and I hope everything all good. Special thanks to Zangetsu who convinced to continue porting at the game, since I’ve already drop the project a year ago (he’s also porting it to French) and Illynir who tested the patch from start to finish.
– Mostly all In-game menu, Images and dialogs stuffs
– Fixes Font files
– Added Accent characters on text input
– Fixed untranslated images
– Fixed Boss image names
– Fixed Item/recipe/building description
– Fixed Tutorials
– Use English icons for Save’s
– Fixed Dialog (most of it anyways :p)
– Made a separate English script patch for both female/male characters
– Fixes maybe other stuffs I forgot to mention
What’s not translated:
– EULA on online mode, (EULA for the English version is too damn long)
– Game title on PARAM.SFO remain in japanese (well you could easily edit it)
– Maybe small stuffs I’ve over looked and didn’t noticed
– Trophies remain in Japanese, I don’t think it’s a good idea to mess with it.
Known minor Bugs: – Some buttons on character input screen for PS3 inject since no eboot mods on Retail (CFW/ODE PS3 are fine, more info, bellow)
– Some workstation name are too long that they overshoot the text window, but still readable
– Skill name is too long that they overshoot the text window, but still readable
This patch is compatible with Retail, CFW PS3, ODE PS3, PS3 inject method and on RPS3
Original 1.03 game update ‘build.psarc’ hash should be: 3fe9dbb1ce8e65df899479bd98474819
Patched 1.03 game update ‘build.psarc’ hash should be: 8fe92a3733320e13a4b5670fea52e0d8 (female script)
Patched 1.03 game update ‘build.psarc’ hash should be: 99d5ac50b43a7ca74d12b690cb19df92 (male script) Original 1.03 decrypted EBOOT.ELF hash should be: 029de5790de15d6d986e75db4f7a7615 Patched 1.03 decrypted EBOOT.ELF hash should be: d8ef7bd6d5343634ca59d474db0bb7b3
How to install/Patch: * Only tested on the Retail game [BLJM61311]
1. Run the Japanese game [BLJM61311] on your CFW PS3 and let it download the 1.03 game update and install.
2. Using multiman/FTP/usb, go to hdd0:/game/BLJM61311/USRDIR/ and copy the build.psarc to your PC
3. Rename build.psarc to build.psarc.orig
4. Run xdeltaUI and select “Apply Patch” tab
5. On Patch, select either “build.psarc_Female_english_script_v0.9.xdelta” or “build.psarc_Male_english_script_v0.9.xdelta”
6. On Source file, select the build.psarc.orig
7. On Output file, save it on the same folder and name it to build.psarc
8. copy back the patched build.psarc to hdd0:/game/BLJM61311/USRDIR/ and raplace unpatched file
9. Run game.
1. Download the 1.03 game update
2. Install it on RPCS3 (File -> Install PKG)
3. Go to dev_hdd0\game\BLJM61311\USRDIR inside your RPCS3 directory.
4. Rename build.psarc to build.psarc.orig
5. Run xdeltaUI and select “Apply Patch” tab
6. On Patch, select either “build.psarc_Female_english_script_v0.9.xdelta” or “build.psarc_Male_english_script_v0.9.xdelta”
7. On Source file, select the build.psarc.orig
8. On Output file, save it on the same folder and name it to build.psarc
9. Run game.
[Optional step for patching EBOOT.BIN]
1. Using multiman/FTP/usb, go to hdd0:/game/BLJM61311/USRDIR/ and copy the EBOOT.BIN to your PC
2. copy EBOOT.BIN to your ESSSE RESIGNER v4.5.4 folder
3. Using ESSSE RESIGNER v4.5.4 run ESSSE_RESIGNER.bat
4. Select [A. Resign EBOOT]
5. A warning about with Free type NPDRM EBOOT will show up, just press any key to continue
6. The EBOOT.BIN will be decrypted to EBOOT.ELF in your ESSSE RESIGNER v4.5.4 folder (you mignt need to press F5 to refresh the screen)
7. Rename EBOOT.ELF to EBOOT.ELF.ORIG
8. Run xdeltaUI and select “Apply Patch” tab
9. On Patch, select either “EBOOT.ELF.xdelta”
10. On Source file, select the EBOOT.ELF.ORIG
11. On Output file, save it on the same folder and name it to EBOOT.ELF
12. Select “Patch”
13. Back to ESSSE RESIGNER v4.5.4, select [2. Resign to FREE TYPE NPDRM 4.21]
14. On Compress Eboot You can select which ever you want but i personally use [2. NO] just so it would be the same size as the original
15. A new EBOOT.BIN will now be resigned
16. Copy that back to your hdd0:/game/BLJM61311/USRDIR/
*note delete the dev_hdd1\cache\NPJB00765_00 if you’ve played this game in the past on RPCS3 or updated to a newer version of the English patch so it will refresh the cache and any changes mods/mods updates will be reflected on the game and will not load this cache, which is still in Japanese.
*Use Multiman to load the game in Rebug CFW, since the game black screens on webman or try converting to iso and use webman
*also opening video is unskippable in the 1st time you play the game.
Here’s a partial dirty translation for Natsuiro High School (BLJS10273) for easy navigation of the game. Been hacking this game since 06/2015, I’ve probably finished most stuffs since mid 2016 aside from dialog and emails. A lot of stuff happened (life), like new projects (PS3/vita) and my cfw ps3 breaking down, and I’m not even a translator to properly translate the dialogs lols, which lead me to set this project aside for many months. Enter 2017 and I decided just to release this as an alpha so others might enjoy this text heavy game. Might pick up this project again if RPCS3 able to emulate this game.
Please do take note that I’m not that an expert in rom-hacking, I can’t read Japanese, and English is not my primary language so some (or many.. i hope not) things might be off or incorrect. But if you are knowledgeable with Japanese or English proofreading and want to correct things or continue and take over the translation, don’t hesitate to contact me, I really need help on this.
For bug reports, just search froid_san or happydance on google send me a PM on those forums you find.
Basically Most In-game menu stuffs and Images like
Freemode (aside Facial expressions)
Whats not translated:
Dialog scripts (including choices)
Maybe small stuffs I’ve over looked and didn’t noticed
This is compatible with ODE and CFW PS3
Delete old game data (if available) before running the patched game
Original base game npg10.cpk hash should be: 8aba1e77972bba7f64086782b69018b3
Patched game npg10.cpk hash should be: 4441c6f4980b26facf6b576eff5796ae
How to patch game [using PC]:
1. Extract the contents of the patch(rar) inside the game directory and overwite the contents of PS3_GAME
2. Enter the game directory and run Patch_npg10.bat
3. After patching you’ll see npg10.cpk and npg10.cpk.orig inside the \PS3_GAME\USRDIR\DSC\Install\ npg10.cpk is the patched file and npg10.cpk.orig is the original file and will be your backup.
With the current progress on the PS vita scene with the release of a custom 3.65 cfw updater to make 3.61+ games to work. Some translation ports are no longer needed since a much better and official version of the game will now work on 3.65.
So my translation port of toukiden 2 and its patch links will now be removed to not confuse people.
That’s all, froid_san. Here’s a English translation port patch for Toukiden 2 [PCSG00830] JPN which is compatible with Henkaku enabled consoles. Finally manage to get a hold of a US dump of Toukiden 2 and a 1.06 JPN Game update with the help of Ginkuji and kyu0911. With those files on hand I was able to make a much better translation port unlike with the v0.4c patch.
What’s Translated: All stuffs
Bugs that needs fixing: Some word warp and overshooting text problems on Mitama’s Bio and Inscription Texts Maybe a few minor word warp and overshooting text problems on other parts that I’ve missed Very long text exceeding 50 characters gets cut on movie subtitle (I think there’s a few of those) Inscription Texts are bugged, it displays all text at your first read on the tablet.
What’s included: English patch 1.06 game update DLC’s
Original base game LINKDATA.BIN hash should be: ce188a3e4f2cdda54d091be120ead4f4 Patched game LINKDATA.BIN hash should be: 57e24e9d69d8884bc5a326b4180486e1
How to patch game [PC]:
1. Backup your game and save 2. Copy the games LINKDATA.BIN to this folder and rename to LINKDATA.BIN.BAK 3. Open/Run xdeltaUI.exe 4. Open patch and select ‘froid_san_v0.8.xdelta’ 5. Open source file and select ‘LINKDATA.BIN.BAK’ 6. Save your output file as ‘LINKDATA.BIN’ 7. Click ‘Patch’ and wait for it to finish 8. Copy the patched LINKDATA.BIN back to your Vita 9. Copy the contents inside the ‘Copy to PCSG00830 and overwrite all’ folder to PCSG00830 folder and overwrite all files
For bug reports, just search froid_san or Happydance on google send me a PM on those forums you find
Ginkuji for the US dump of Toukiden 2 kyu0911 for the 1.06 JPN Game update YuMe-iD of NGR for some additional DLC
**please include this readme if your gonna reupload this patch somewhere or planning on making a pre-patch upload, so people will know how to properly patch the game or info whats translated, bugs, and stuffs included.